Luxmader offers a humidity resistant treatment which contains anti-bacterial additives, specially developed to apply to wood blinds, which will be installed in places with a higher humidity rate as bathrooms, indoor swimming pools, etc.
1. Respectful with environment, water base finish with minimum VOC’s emissions (ECOLABEL product)
2. Resistant to different outdoor elements: light, fungus, humidity and microorganism. Certified by the Italian Technology Centre CATAS QUALITY AWARD as regulation EN-927
• Permeability to light and UV.
• Resistance to water EN 12720
• Efficiency against fungus which bluish the wood EN 152-1
• Permeability to water vapour EN 927/4
• Permeability to water EN 927/5
3. Antimicrobial efficiency. BIOLAB Italian laboratory Certificate as per regulation ASTM-2180-2007, test made on microorganisms: Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudonomas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhimurium, Candida albicans, Aspergillus Niger.
The specifications mentioned above apply to the finish used in the wood blinds with Humidity resistant varnish. The wood does not have these properties, therefore, indoor wood blinds can not be wet directly with water.
CERTIFICATION WITH IPBC CONTENTS
ILVA certifies that the principal active contained in our water base additives are:
- (IPBC): 31%. Active technical ingredient to make fungicide formulas for environment use. Exclusive for specialized staff.
The principal active has the formulation to 1%. Essays at CATAS (Technological wood center) are being made, following Normative:
- EN 113: Determination of the efficiency frame against fungus, basidiomicetos xilofago, together with ageing testing by evaporation as per EN 73 and fading as per EN 84.
- EN 152-1: Determination of the preventive efficiency of wood protection made against bluing. Treatment with different methods of brushing. Ageing by evaporation as per EN 73.